Natural probiotic foods that will help you stay healthy.
Health is the Real Wealth that an individual possess “ Lets build a healthier nation with GK Fitness
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are beneficial for humans in many cases, especially for your digestive system. Usually, people are not aware of probiotics as it is considered as bacterial microorganisms that are harmful to the human body. They are live microorganisms Probiotics are often called as helpful bacteria because they help to keep your Gut healthy. The prebiotic comes before and helps the probiotic and then the two can combine to have a synergistic effect known as synbiotics.
- They are helpful in treating common conditions such as
- Probiotics help in treating bacteria present in the stomach that may cause an imbalance in the Gut system
They help in treating Irritable bowel syndrome, irritable bowel disease, and ulcerative colitis.
Helicobacter pylori, which is the major cause for most of the bacterial illness can be controlled with the help of probiotics.
- Infectious diarrhea caused by viruses, bacteria, parasites, and antibiotics can be controlled.
It also helps in filtering out and eliminating things that can damage the harmful bacteria, toxins, chemicals, and waste products.
- The healthy balance of bacteria assists with the regulation of gastrointestinal motility and maintenance of gut barrier function
- Skin conditions such as Eczema can be reduced
- Urinary and Vaginal health can also be improved
- It helps in preventing allergies and colds
- It also helps in oral health.
- It helps in maintaining heart health and boosts the immune system.
- It helps in reducing fat, body toning with the help of HDL levels present in the probiotics which lower the cholesterol levels in the body.
There are several probiotics that provide the above benefits
- Lactobacillus: It is the most common probiotic. Its the one you will find in yogurt and other fermented foods.
- Bifidobacterium: This is the most common probiotic present in most of the dairy products. It may help ease symptoms such as irritable bowel syndromes and some other conditions.
Sample foods :
Yogurt: yogurt is one of the best sources of probiotics which are friendly bacteria that can improve your health. It is a dairy product made by fermenting milk with yogurt culture. It starts from healing osteoporosis where it helps in increasing the calcium levels thereby reducing the inflammation caused in bones.
Idli, dosa and other such food items are prepared by fermenting rice and lentils. By undergoing fermentation, the bio-availability of its minerals increases, helping the body assimilate more nutrition.
The buttermilk which contains probiotics helps in easy digestion reduces inflammation in the stomach and also considered as the best Hydrating drink
Amla with honey :
It is also the best probiotic foods that also help in increasing vitamin c levels and improves eyesight boosts the immune system and regulates blood sugar levels and lipids.