Make your own detox water. Steps to follow
The DIY way to weight loss
Detoxing the body has become a trend due to lifestyle that may lead to multiple health risks. As the name suggest detox is merely flushing out toxins from the body.
A detox regime cleansed our vital organs of toxins and helps the natural pathways of the body to appropriately flush the toxins out. It provides a host of benefits including weight loss, improved digestion, better functioning of the liver, reduced inflammation and boost of energy.
PREPARATION OF DETOX WASTE
- Drop ingredients in the bottom of the bottle
- Place ice cubes on top of ingredients and fill with water. Keep it in the fridge for one hour and serve
- You can refill the container 2-3 times before it begins to lose flavor.
Some of the detox recipes are
- Coconut water with lemon and mint.
- Mango ginger water
- Cucumber water.
- Lemon and mint water
- Lemon and pepper detox water
- Aloe water with lemon
- Lemon and ginger detox Orange carrot ginger detox
A detox drink is best to have in between food intervals.
Benefits of detox :
- Bad breath – A common reason for bad breath is the bacteria and toxin accumulated in the colon. Detox H2o helps in the colon to get rid of the toxins wastes and free radicals and in turn, help you get rid of those toxins and in turn bad breath.
- Cleansers the liver – consumption of liquor, fatty foods all overburden the liver and detox water gives the much-needed break to the liver as it cleanses the liver of toxins and increases the production of bile making the digestive system more efficient.
- Boosts immunity – as detox water an added dose of vitamins c leaches the body, it improves the immunity.
- Improves digestion – Lemon infused detox water helps the system to increase the production of digestive juices. This makes it a lot easier for the stomach to finish smoothly.
- Revitalize the kidney – one becomes less prone to urinary tract infection and other diseases by consuming detox water.